Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pondering is a strange activity

So i was just pondering over the day of what my life might be like down the road.  I think this came around strangely due to the fact that I cleaned the apartment today, took out the recycling, and made a trip to the junk yard with the borken dryer.  With these things of my  mind it was left unstressed and free to roam.  I can't even imagin half the stuff that my brain came up with.  There are so many possiblities out there for me to go after.  I just need to figure out which one I want most and go for it.  If it fails move to the next and so on.  I could go to grad school, or get a job designing for a construction company, or stay where I am and save up lots of money, or become rich and famous who knows.  The thing is that there is nothing stopping me.  Lots of times I feel like there is or I say there is but I think that is just an excuse that I throw out so that I dont have to think about the future.  But now that I have thought about the future I LOVE IT! What major possibilities.  It is like God has just revealed to me that I can do whatever I want with my life as long as I continue to glorify him and better myself.  I want to do something that makes an impact on people for good.  There is so much bad in this world that it is all that I hear about it seems.  I want to take what God has blessed me with and bless someone else with it.  How do I do that you might ask? How do I not? I mean for real everything i am and can do has been through a blessing of God so anything I do is doing that.  It could be helping someone whose car is broken down on the side of the road or it could be reaching the lost for christ, or even going on missions and doing great things across seas.  It is endless and amazing and alot to ponder.  But over all it is great. I love my life. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Adam! Of course you have so many possibiIities, you are a very bright guy and you live to glorify God!:) I don't doubt you will do great things!

    ReplyDelete