Thursday, August 12, 2010

A day of ups and downs

So today has been very positive and a little negative.  Some good friends came to town and we spent all day together.  They cooked me a great meal.  Katie cooked asparagus, potatoes, and chicken.  Kristen cooked spice cupcakes with cream cheese icing.  Then we spent the entire day running around bowling green finding cool places to take pictures.  (look for the pictures to arrive soon on facebook they are baller!!!) anywho it went great and we had a blast.  Now im sitting in my room on my computer which is running better than ever and watching eagle eye.  The only downer to my day is that my phone stopped working.  My Iphone just went black and has stayed that way all day :( wish that hadnt happened.  I asked AT&T about it and they said that all they can do is give me the number to call to see if apple can fix it.  That would work if i had a phone to call them with.  So now I have to go out to my parents house sometime and call this 800 number to hear them say that they prolly cant do anything.  O well.  Im sure there are worse things in life then a phone breaking. 

I think that this next semester is going to be fun.  Mainly because ill have tons of free time so i can hang out with people more and focus on building stronger relationships with my friends.  I am really excited about that. I have missed my friends this summer.  The ones that are around are great and will be leaving me shortly so I need my other friends back.

Either way life if good right now.  Hope you all are doing great out there in cyber world.

No comments:

Post a Comment